|Polarization Selection Rules
This program calculates the polarization selection rules for
Raman and Hyper-Raman scattering processes in
back scattering and
right angle scattering geometries.
As an input data one should select:
The polarization selection rules are calculated when it is chosen the Default
option. If they want to be calculated in a different orientation one have to click
- The tensor type: Raman or Hyper-Raman.
- The point group or the space group.
In the output of the program one can find:
- The information about the tensors.
- The selection rules for back scattering geometry.
- The selection rules for right angle scattering geometry.
- The expresions for the intensities.